Free Meet & Greet Airport Transfer Shuttle
To help make your journey to the UK as easy as possible, FutureLets and Coventry University have teamed up to safely transport you from the airport to your accommodation.
To qualify for this service, you must be a new, non-returning student, travelling to one of the following campuses:
- Coventry University, Coventry.
- CU, Coventry.
The service will operate from both Birmingham and London Heathrow airports. Shuttles will depart between 11:00am and 6:00pm on the following dates:
- 12th – 15th January
- 19th – 22nd January
- 26th – 29th January
If you are arriving outside of the times and dates stated above, or if you would prefer a private transfer, you can pay for Coventry University’s exclusive premium meet and greet service.
How to Book
To book your free transfer, complete the online booking form below. This must be submitted at least 3 days in advance of your arrival.
Student Ambassadors will greet you at the airport and assist you with your onward journey.
If you are arriving into Heathrow, you will need to make your way to Terminal 3. The meeting point will be located in the arrivals lounge, signposted as ‘Meeting Point – Coventry University’.
If you are arriving into Birmingham, the meeting point will be in the main terminal near international arrivals, signposted as ‘Meeting Point – Coventry University’.
- Due to restrictions on the coaches, you will only be permitted 2 hold and 2 carry on pieces of luggage. If you will have more luggage than this, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This service is for students only.
- Where possible, we will transport you directly to your term-time accommodation. If this is not possible, you will be safely transported to the Coventry University Campus where your onward travel will be arranged at your expense.
- If you miss the deadline to book your transfer, please contact us via email@example.com.
- We are currently unable to provide this service from other airports, but should you wish to travel to Heathrow or Birmingham and arrange a transfer from there, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We deal exclusively with Coventry University students and only market good quality private accommodation, which is located within close proximity to the Coventry University campus. Our portfolio includes studio flats, en-suite rooms, apartments and houses for large groups.
If you are looking for houses to rent in Coventry immediately or for the next academic year, contact us now to ensure you are not disappointed.
If you are seeking University owned accommodation and halls of residence then please visit Coventry University accommodation pages for further information.
Coventry immediately or for the next
academic year, contact us now to
ensure you are not disappointed
to market towards our students, so if you think
you have the perfect property for us then give
us a call