LandlordsFutureLets markets high quality student accommodation located within close proximity to Coventry University. With thousands of University students seeking private accommodation each year, the FutureLets portfolio is designed to meet all types of student criteria, ranging from studio flats to house shares.
We are able to provide high levels of customer service to landlords and are happy to advise and assist with any enquiries you may have.
We also like to ensure that we offer our students comfortable accommodation that makes them feel at home. Our policy of offering value for money and quality accommodation extends out to tenant applications and we are pleased to recommend properties to rent that conform to property standards.
Student lettings cycle
To ensure you benefit from the maximum length of tenancy please familiarise yourself with peak reservation and booking times.
• November - December - FutureLets property portfolio for next academic year goes live
• December - Property reservations begin / Students go home for Christmas
• January - April - Peak booking season / Easter holidays
• April - June - Steady bookings
• June - July - Students move out of accommodation / Summer holidays
• August - September - Students move in / New student applications taken through UCAS Clearing process
• September - November - Preparations for next year’s portfolio
Tel: 024 76 158 158