Free Meet & Greet Airport Transfer Shuttle
To help make your journey to the UK as easy as possible, FutureLets at Coventry University has arranged transport from the airport to your accommodation. We are offering this service daily from the 4th September to 22nd September 2019.
The service will operate from both Birmingham and London Heathrow airports only.
Are you eligible?
To qualify for this service, you must be a full time student at Coventry University, travelling to one of the following campuses:
Coventry University, Coventry (from Heathrow and Birmingham Airport)
CU, Coventry (from Heathrow and Birmingham Airport)
Coventry University London, Liverpool Street (from Heathrow Airport only)
How to Book
For Coventry University Coventry and CU, Coventry students, you can book a place as below:
- Students are entitled to a free airport transfer through National Express. To book your place click here. Here’s the website guide on how to book.
- Bookings will close 3 working days before your arrival date, so please ensure that you book your transfer in advance.
- Any additional guests can also book a transfer and receive 25% off the price here. Here’s a guide for discounted bookings
Please email email@example.com if you have any further queries.
On Your Arrival
When you arrive at the airport you can head straight to the National Express bus that you are booked onto and head straight to Coventry.
On arrival at Coventry, there will be some of our FutureLets ambassadors there to greet you.
From 4th – 7th September and 12th-15th September the shuttle bus service to the accommodation will run between 8am-10pm.
From 8th -11th September and 16th – 22nd September, a student ambassador will be available 8am-8pm to greet you and will direct you to your accommodation.
For Coventry University London students, you can book a place as follows:
- To book your free transfer, please complete the online booking form below.
- This must be submitted at least 5 working days in advance of your arrival.
- Please be aware any applications received outside of the allotted time will NOT be considered.
- You will receive an email once you have successfully booked onto the Meet and Greet service.
- There will be an additional charge for guests.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries.
On Your Arrival
- Collection will be from Heathrow Terminal 3 arrivals only.
- Transport will take you to your accommodation. You will be provided with a contact number in case you have any queries on arrival.
International Orientation Week
If you’re arriving in Coventry before the new academic year starts, we’re offering students the opportunity to stay in our accommodation for five nights from Saturday 7th September 2019 – Wednesday 11th September 2019. Please note checkout is by 8.00am on Thursday 12th September 2019. Book your five night stay here. There will be a range of events throughout your stay to help brought to you by the Residence Life team and the International Office. You will also be able to book an airport transfer service as part of this offer.
Please be aware that there is a possible waiting time once you have arrived at the airport. We are trying to accommodate all students and their arrival times so there may be a wait of a few hours in order to achieve this.
We of course hope the wait time will not be too long but we would like to prepare you for this possibility.
If you are arriving outside of the times and dates stated above you can pay for Coventry University’s exclusive premium meet and greet service below.
Premium Meet and Greet
There is a premium meet and greet service which you can book onto here. This service provides a private chauffeur who will meet you as you come through arrivals and a car will be waiting to take you directly to your accommodation in Coventry.
However this service is not free and the costs are as follows (subject to change):
- £75 from Birmingham Airport to Coventry
- £220 from London Heathrow to Coventry
You are required to book 3 working days prior to your flight arriving to ensure that we have instructed the driver to collect you from the airport. If you have any more questions regarding this service please contact: email@example.com