Free Meet & Greet Airport Transfer Shuttle
To help make your journey to the UK as easy as possible, FutureLets and Coventry University have teamed up to safely transport you from the airport to your accommodation.
To qualify for this service, you must be a new, non-returning student, travelling to one of the following campuses:
- Coventry University, Coventry.
- CU, Coventry.
- CU London, Dagenham
- Coventry University London, Liverpool Street
For our London Campus, we will only be picking Students up from London Heathrow.
The service will operate from both Birmingham and London Heathrow airports. Shuttles will depart between 11:00am and 6:00pm on the following dates:
- 14th September – 7th October 2018
If you are arriving outside of the times and dates stated above, or if you have more than 2 hold and 2 carry on pieces of luggage, you can pay for Coventry University’s exclusive premium meet and greet service here.
How to Book
To book your free transfer, complete the online booking form below. This must be submitted at least 5 working days in advance of your arrival. Any applications received after this date will not be considered.
A member of the FutureLets team will greet you at the airport and assist you with your onward journey.
If you are arriving into Heathrow, you will need to make your way to Terminal 3. The meeting point will be located in the T3 arrivals lounge. Please find information on how on how reach Terminal 3 from other Heathrow Terminals here.
If you are arriving into Birmingham, the meeting point will be in the Main terminal.
- Due to restrictions on the coaches, you will only be permitted 2 hold and 2 carry on pieces of luggage. If you require to take more luggage then this, please book the premium meet and greet service, or arrange an alternative form of transport.
- For each additional person travelling with you, we will charge £15
- This service is for students only.
- We will be dropping students off to the Coventry University main campus along with Priory Halls, Singer Hall, and the Cycle works. If you are staying in other accommodation then you will be dropped off at our main campus, where your onward travel will be arranged at your expense.
- If you miss the deadline to book your transfer, please refer to the premium meet and greet service
- We are currently unable to provide this service from other airports, but should you wish to travel to Heathrow or Birmingham and arrange a transfer from there, please submit the form for that date and time.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
We deal exclusively with Coventry University students and only let good quality private student accommodation, which is located within close proximity to the Coventry University campus. Our property portfolio includes studio flats, en-suite rooms, apartments and houses for large groups.
If you are looking for student houses to rent in Coventry immediately or for the next academic year, contact us now to ensure you are not disappointed.
If you are seeking University owned accommodation and halls of residence then please visit Coventry University accommodation pages for further information.
Futurelets are a member of the Property ombudsman redress scheme.
Coventry immediately or for the next
academic year, contact us now to
ensure you are not disappointed
to market towards our students, so if you think
you have the perfect property for us then give
us a call