Free Meet & Greet Airport Transfer Shuttle
To help make your journey to the UK as easy as possible, FutureLets at Coventry University has arranged transport from the airport to your accommodation. We are offering this service every weekend from the 10th January to 16th February 2020 for Coventry University students and 10th January to 2nd February for Coventry University London students.
The service will operate from both Birmingham and London Heathrow airports only.
Are you eligible?
To qualify for this service, you must be a full time student at Coventry University, travelling to one of the following campuses:
- Coventry University, Coventry (from Heathrow and Birmingham Airport)
- CU Coventry (from Heathrow and Birmingham Airport)
- Coventry University London, Liverpool Street (from Heathrow Airport only)
How to Book
Coventry University has partnered with National Express for Coventry University and CU Coventry students. You can book a place as below:
- Students are entitled to a free airport transfer through National Express. To book your place follow the link – https://bit.ly/2JWdOJS. Here’s the website guide on how to book.
- Bookings will close 3 working days before your arrival date, so please ensure that you book your transfer in advance.
- Any additional guests can also book a transfer and receive 25% off the price, follow the link here – https://bit.ly/2PX7K7w Here’s a guide for discounted bookings
Please email email@example.com if you have any further queries.
CU Coventry and Coventry University Students – On Your Arrival
When you arrive at the airport go to the National Express bus that you are booked onto and you will go straight to Pool Meadow bus station in Coventry.
On arrival at Pool Meadow bus station, there will be some of our FutureLets ambassadors there to greet you. Please give your student I.D number and email address to the student ambassadors on arrival. The service will run from Friday – Sunday.
From 10th – 12th, 17th – 19th and 24th – 26th January 2020, a student ambassador will be available 8am-8pm to greet you and will direct you to your accommodation.
From 31st – 2nd February, 7th-9th February and 14th-16th February 2020, a student ambassador will be available 11am-7pm to greet you and will direct you to your accommodation.
If you’re arriving in Coventry when student ambassadors are unavailable, you can discover your halls following this link to a map https://wayfinder.coventry.ac.uk/campus-map/?location=coventry-university
For Coventry University London Campus students, you can book a place as follows:
- To book your free transfer, please complete the online booking form below.
- This must be submitted at least 5 working days in advance of your arrival.
- Please be aware any applications received outside of the allotted time will NOT be considered.
- You will receive an email once you have successfully booked onto the Meet and Greet service.
- There will be an additional charge for guests.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries.
On Your Arrival
- Collection will be from Heathrow Terminal 3 arrivals only.
- Transport will take you to your accommodation. You will be provided with a contact number in case you have any queries on arrival.
Premium Meet and Greet
There is a premium meet and greet service which you can book onto here. This service provides a private chauffeur who will meet you as you come through arrivals and a car will be waiting to take you directly to your accommodation in Coventry.
However this service is not free and the costs are as follows (subject to change):
- £75 from Birmingham Airport to Coventry
- £220 from London Heathrow to Coventry
You are required to book 3 working days prior to your flight arriving to ensure that we have instructed the driver to collect you from the airport. You can book here. If you have any more questions regarding this service please contact: email@example.com