Free Meet & Greet Airport Transfer Shuttle
To help make your journey to the UK as easy as possible, FutureLets at Coventry University has arranged transport from the airport to your accommodation. We are offering this service every day from Saturday 28th August – Sunday 31st October.
The service will operate from both Birmingham International Airport and London Heathrow Airport only.
Are you eligible?
To qualify for this service, you must be a student at Coventry University, travelling to one of the following campuses:
- Coventry University, Coventry (from Heathrow and Birmingham Airport)
- CU Coventry (from Heathrow and Birmingham Airport)
- Coventry University London, Liverpool Street (from Heathrow Airport only)
How to Book:
We have two options, one for Coventry Campus and another for our London Campus
- To book your free transfer, please complete the online booking form below.
- Any requests submitted must be completed no later than 3 days in advance of your arrival.
- Any applications submitted outside of the allotted time will NOT be considered.
- You will receive an email once you have successfully booked onto the Meet and Greet service.
- There will be an additional charge for guests.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries.
Coventry University has collaborated with National Express to provide an airport transfer shuttle service. Students are entitled to a free airport transfer through National Express.
- To book your place follow the link – https://www.nationalexpress.com/en/offers/partners/coventry-uni-transfers?utm_source=COVUNI&utm_medium=BD&vouchercode=NDCOVUNI2020
- Here is the website guide on how to book.
- Bookings will close 3 working days before your arrival date, so please ensure that you book your transfer in advance.
On your arrival
When you arrive at the airport, go to the National Express coach stand. Once you locate the bus you are booked onto, you can board and the bus will then take you straight to Pool Meadow bus station in Coventry.
On arrival at Pool Meadow bus station, there will be some of our FutureLets ambassadors there to greet you. Please give your student I.D number to the student ambassadors on arrival. The service will run from Saturday 29th August – Sunday 31st October.
A student ambassador will be available to greet your pre-booked coach, and they will then direct you to a free shuttle bus to your accommodation or key collection location.
If you are arriving in Coventry outside of the hours that student ambassadors are available, you can find a guide to your halls by following this link to a map https://wayfinder.coventry.ac.uk/campus-map/?location=coventry-university
Please email email@example.com if you have any further queries
Premium Meet and Greet
There is a premium meet and greet service which you can book onto here. This service provides a private chauffeur who will meet you as you come through arrivals and a car will be waiting to take you directly to your accommodation in Coventry.
However this service is not free and the costs are as follows (subject to change):
£75 from Birmingham Airport to Coventry
£220 from London Heathrow to Coventry
You are required to book 3 working days prior to your flight arriving to ensure that we have instructed the driver to collect you from the airport. You can book here. If you have any more questions regarding this service please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.